New York Non Degree Proprietary School Bond

The New York State Education Department, Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision, requires all Candidate Schools, or entities who hold a private school license and.or ESL school certification under Section 5001 of the NY Education Law to post and maintain a Non-Degree Proprietary School Surety Bond.  The bond must be in an amount equal to the expected tuition for a given year or as set by the Dept of Education and is to be available to any person(s) or for the Tuition Reimbursement Account for material loss suffered as a result of the failure of the school to duly and faithfully perform all agreements or contracts made with their students.



Get your New York (NY) Non Degree Proprietary School Surety Bond today! 

Follow the link below to apply for your New York (NY) Non Degree Proprietary School Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!  

We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Need help with your New York (NY) Non Degree Proprietary School Surety Bond ??                         

      • Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
      • EMAIL US and request one of our staff to call you.