Terms & Conditions
- At all times used herein the following statements are held to be true: A1SuretyBonds.com is the website domain name and is wholly owned and operated by The Surety Syndicate, LLC and both names can and will be used interchangeably.
- The user(s) of A1SuretyBonds.com are doing so under their own will and at no time are they bound to purchase or otherwise pay for a bond without their prior approval.
- The use of A1SuretyBonds.com is for the purpose of applying for, securing, paying for and receiving a requested surety bond.
- The application process of obtaining a surety bond has certain implied authorizations on behalf of the user:
- To the extent required by law, The Surety Syndicate, LLC or any of their represented surety companies will, upon request, provide notice whether or not a consumer report has been requested by The Surety Syndicate, LLC or any of their represented surety companies, and if so, of the name and address of the consumer reporting agency furnishing the report. You may request this information by submitting a written or email request.
The content listed on/in the website A1SuretyBonds.com is for general information purposes only and is subject to change without advance notice to users.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. It is our intent to provide accurate information, however it is up to the user to verify with the obligee or other source for accurateness of information provided herein.
The website, A1SuretyBonds.com, contains material which is owned by or licensed to The Surety Syndicate, LLC. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than that which is in accordance with the copyright notice, and forms part of these terms and conditions herein.
All Trademarks utilized on this website are the ultimate property of the owner/ licensed user and our use is in accordance with privileges granted for use of said trademarked items by the owner/licensed user of said items.
Unauthorized use of this website and/or any of its content is strictly prohibited without express written permission from The Surety Syndicate, LLC and may be deemed a criminal offense which will result in the recovery of damages to the fullest extent allowed by law.
All external links from this site are provided as a convenience for the user and we hold no responsibility of the content listed thereon, nor does it imply any endorsement of such site.
Bond Issuance, Accuracy and Changes
All bonds are issued utilizing the information that is input by the user. Users should verify that all information is accurate upon completion of the application. All bonds are sent to the user upon issuance for review prior to sending out via requested delivery method. Any changes or alterations will be charged at a rate of $25 plus any additional premium generated by said change. The $25 covers any associated processing costs to process said change rider.
Return and Refund Policy
Surety bonds are issued assuming the first years surety bond premium is fully earned and therefore not refundable without the express consent of the surety company. In order to qualify for a return of premium, A1SuretyBonds.com must receive the original, initially issued, unaltered surety bond, power of attorney and any additional documentation originally issued with your bond. It will be at the surety company’s sole discretion whether a refund, whether complete or pro rata, will be issued.
This process can take up to and exceed 30 business days.
Subsequent annual renewals may be eligible for a pro-rata return of unused premium if the bond is cancelled midterm. At all times, The Surety Syndicate, LLC will be working as a representative for you in the process of securing a premium quotation or bond approval for the requested surety bond.
A1SuretyBonds.com offers the following delivery methods:
USPS First Class Postal Mail – Free
Typically the delivery time is 3-7 business days depending on the distance it is being sent. As we have no control over the United States Post Office, we cannot guarantee an accurate delivery time, nor can we guarantee proper delivery. It is always suggested to use our FedEx delivery option.
FedEx – $35 standard overnight delivery
Standard overnight delivery is typically guaranteed by the next business day by 8PM.
Additional charges may apply for weekend, residential or priority services are requested. You will be provided a Tracking Number for your shipment.
Upon request, we will provide an electronic copy of your executed bond, but we cannot guarantee, nor do we recommend attempting to file the copy of your bond with the obligee as most require the bond to have a raised seal and an original signature in order to be acceptable to the obligee.
Should you have any questions or concerns with regard to these Terms & Conditions, please contact use at 800-737-4880.