Washington Wholesale Fish Dealers Performance Surety Bond
The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife requires all Wholesale Fish Dealers to provide a Performance Surety Bond in an amount equal to $1,000.00 for each buyer engaged by the wholesale dealer. In no case shall the bond be less than $2,000.00 and no more than $50,000.00
A Wholesale Fish Dealer License is required of anyone who is engaged in the:
- Commercial processing of food fish or shellfish, including custom canning or processing of personal use food fish or shellfish
- Wholesale selling, buying, or brokering of food fish or shellfish (excludes those who buy exclusively from washington licensed wholesale dealers and sell solely at retail)
- Fishermen who land and sell their catch or harvest in the state to anyone other than a licensed wholesale dealer within or outside the state, unless the fisher has a direct retaile endorsement
- Commercial manufacture or preparation of fertilizer, oil, meal, caviar, fish bait, or other by products from food fish or shellfish
- A business employing a fish buyer
Get started now! Follow the link below to apply for your Washington Wholesale Fish Dealers Performance Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Need help with your Washington Wholesale Fish Dealers Performance Surety Bond??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.