California Money Transmitters License Surety Bond

CA Money Transmission Act of 2010 (CA MTA) defines “money transmission” to mean the selling or issuing of payment instruments or stored value instruments in exchange for the receiving of money for transmission.  The CA MTA prohibits a person from engaging in business as a money transmitter in the State of California or advertising, soliciting or holding itself out as providing money transmission services unless licensed by the Commissioner to do so.  As part of the licensing requirements, the licensee must post and maintain a Money Transmitters License Surety Bond in an amount not less than $250,000.00 and not to exceed $2,000,000.00.

Get started now!  Follow the link below to apply for your California Money Transmitters License Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!  

We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Need help with your California Money Transmitters License Surety Bond??

  • Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
  • [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.