West Virginia Mortgage Lender-Loan Originator License Surety Bond
Any company that originates, funds, makes, accepts, purchases or services mortgages for personal, family or household use that are secured by a mortgage, deed of trust or other equivalent consensual security interest on a dwelling as defined in Section 103(v) of the Truth in Lending Act or residential real estate upon which is constructed or intended to be constructed a dwelling must be licensed as a Morgage Lender with the West Virginia Division of Banking. Licensees must post and maintain a Mortgage Lender License Surety Bond in one of the following amounts:
- $100,000 if principal has annual mortgage loan originations of up to $3 million
- $150,000 if principal has annual mortgage loan originations greater than $3 million up to $10 million
- $250,000 if principal has annual mortgage loan originations greater than $10 million
- $200,000 if principal acts as a servicer of mortgage loans and has annual mortgage loan originations less than $10 million
- $250,000 if principal services mortgage loans and has annual mortgage loan originations greater than $10 million
Get started now! Follow the link below to apply for your West Virginia Mortgage Lender/Loan Originator License Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Need help with your West Virginia Mortgage Lender/Loan Originator License Surety Bond??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.