Oregon Liquor Privilege Tax Surety Bond
Oregon Liquor Privilage Tax Surety Bond is for sales and use tax that is collected in the process of the Liquor Transaction business and is owed and payable to the State of Oregon. This surety bond guarantees payment to the state by the business and in the event payment is not made, the bond will indemnify the state. There are several different classifications of business that require an Oregon Liquor Privilage Tax Surety Bond, if your business type is listed below, you are required to provide this bond for licensure. The Surety Bond amount varies based upon your sales revenue.
- Brewery - Manufacturer of malt beverages that is primarily sold at wholesale, however may be sold retail.
- Brewery Public House - Manufacturer of malt beverages that are soled at retail, howver may be sold wholesale.
- Direct Shipper Permit - Allows certain businesses in a state other than Oregon to send wine and cider products directly to Oregon residents
- Grower Sales Privilege - Importing, storage and exporting wine and cider made from the fruit or grapes grown in the state of Oregon under the control of the licensee, does not allow the manufacture of wine or cider.
- Warehouse - Storage, importing, exporting and production of malt beverages, wine and cider products.
- Wholesale Malt Beverages and Wine - Storage, importing, exporting and selling of malt beverages, wine and cider at wholesale to Oregona retail licenees.
- Wine Self Distribution Permit - Manufacturing of wine and cider in a state other than Oregon to sell and ship such wine and cider to authorized Oregon retail licensees.
- Winery - Manufacturing, Storage and exporting wine and cider.
Get started now! Follow the link below to apply for your Oregon Liquor Tax Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Not sure which Oregon Liquor Tax Surety Bond you need??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.