Iowa Travel Agency License Surety Bond

The State of Iowa requires any travel agency doing business in the state to register with the secretary of state as a travel agency if it or its travel agent(s) conducts the solicitation of Iowa residents.  As part of the registration the licensee is required to post a $10,000 Travel Agency License bond for the benefit of the residents of the state in the event of fraudulent actions by the travel agent. 

Can I Get a Iowa Travel Agency Surety Bond with Bad Credit?

We can issue Seller of Travel Surety Bonds for 99% of the applicants no matter what their credit report looks like!  We have the best surety companies and the most effecient Bad Credit Surety Bond rates to get your bond issued.