Oregon Direct Shippers of Liquor Permit Surety Bond
There are 3 license categories for Direct Shippers of Liquor Permits in the State of Oregon:
- Non-Profit Trade Association - Minimum Bond of $1,000.00
- The applicant must be a nonprofit trade association that has a membership composed primarily of Oregon Winery or Grower Sales Privilege license holders. Licensee may ship wine or cider directly to Oregon Consumers.
- Licensees Located outside of Oregon - Minimum Bond of $1,000.00
- Licensee may ship wine or cider directly to Oregon consumers for personal consumption only, not for resale or to retailers.
- Wine Manufacturer Self Distribution Permit - Minimum Bond of $1,000.00
- Licensee may sell wine or cider that the manufacturer produces directly to Oregon retailers whose license is endorsed by the Commission to receive such shipments.
Direct Shippers may also be required to post an Oregon Privilege Tax Surety Bond.
Get started now! Follow the link below to apply for your Oregon Direct Shippers of Liquor Permit Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Need help with your Oregon Direct Shippers of Liquor Permit Surety Bond ??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.