Wyoming Certificate of Title Surety Bonds
Why do I need an Wyoming (WY) Certificate of Title Surety Bond?
If you do not have acceptable evidence of ownership for your Motor Vehicle, Boat, Motor Home, Mobile Home, Motorcycle or other titled property, you have the ability to provide the State of Wyoming with a Certificate of Title Surety Bond in order to get a new title so you can register your vehicle. The Bond amount must be 2 times the retail value as established by one of the following methods:
- current national appraisal guide (for example, Kelley Blue Book or NADA)
- from a current or past registration
- or an appraisal by a licensed Wyoming vehicle dealer
No bond is required if the value of the vehicle or watercraft is established at $3,500.00 or less.
What do I need to get my Wyoming (WY) Certificate of Title Surety Bond?
The application is very simple and straightforward, you will need the following information to complete it:
- Your name and Home Address
- Vehicle Year, Make and Model
- Vehicle Vin # or Serial #
- Amount the bond needs to be for or the value of the vehicle
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for your bond
Low Bond rates for Wyoming (WY) Certificate of Title Surety Bonds
Certificate of Title Surety Bonds are typically 1.5% of the required bond amount for applicants with good credit. Don't worry though, bonds up to $25,000.00 do not even require a credit check and for bonds over $25,000, we have Bad Credit bonding programs that we can get your bond approved and issued with the same fast and easy service.
Get your Wyoming (WY) Certificate of Title Surety Bond Now!
Follow the link below to apply for your Wyoming (WY) Certificate of Title Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
Need help with your Wyoming (WY) Certificate of Title Surety Bond??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- EMAIL US and request one of our staff to call you.