Utah Certificate of Title Surety Bonds

Why do I need an Utah (UT)  Certificate of Title Surety Bond?

If you do not have acceptable evidence of ownership for your Motor Vehicle, Boat, Motor Home, Mobile Home, Motorcycle or other titled property, you have the ability to provide the State of Utah with a Certificate of Title Surety Bond in order to get a new title so you can register your vehicle.  The Bond amount must be 2 times the fair market value of the vehicle as established by the Utah Department of Motor Vehicles.

If you can provide sufficient proof that the value of the vehicle is less than $1000, you do not need to post a surety bond.

What do I need to get my Utah (UT)  Certificate of Title Surety Bond?

The application is very simple and straightforward, you will need the following information to complete it:

  • Your name and Home Address
  • Vehicle Year, Make and Model
  • Vehicle Vin # or Serial #
  • Amount the bond needs to be for or the value of the vehicle
  • A valid credit or debit card to pay for your bond 


Low Bond rates for Utah (UT)  Certificate of Title Surety Bonds

Certificate of Title Surety Bonds are typically 1.5% of the required bond amount for applicants with good credit. Don't worry though, bonds up to $25,000.00 do not even require a credit check and for bonds over $25,000, we have Bad Credit bonding programs that we can get your bond approved and issued with the same fast and easy service.

Get your Utah (UT)  Certificate of Title Surety Bond Now!

Follow the link below to apply for your Utah (UT)  Certificate of Title Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!  

Need help with your Utah (UT)  Certificate of Title Surety Bond??

  • Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
  • EMAIL US and request one of our staff to call you.