Tennessee Credit Services Business License Surety Bond
Any person or business who, in the State of Tennessee, and with respect to the extension of credit by others, sells, provides, performs, or represents that they can or will sell, provide, or perform any of the following services in return for money or other valuable consideration:
- Improving a consumer’s credit record, history, or rating;
- Obtaining an extension of credit for a consumer; or
- Providing advice or assistance to a consumer with regard to either of these.
must be licensed with the Division of Consumer Affairs for the State of Tennessee. Licensees must also post and maintain a Credit Services Business License Surety Bond in an amount of $100,000.00.
Get started now! Follow the link below to apply for your Tennessee Credit Services Business License Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Need help with your Tennessee Credit Services Business License Surety Bond ??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.