Tennessee Contractors License Surety Bonds - Shelby County
Every person doing business in Shelby County as a registered and/or licensed Contractor shall file with the building official a Shelby County, Tennessee Contractors License Surety Bond in the penal sum of $25,000.
Classifications of Contractors who are required to post a $25,000.00 Shelby County, Tennessee Contractors License Surety Bond:
|Electrical or specialist licensed electrical contractor
||Commercial, industrial, and institutional electrical maintenance electrician
|Certified electrical contractor
|Specialist: Elevator installer
|Specialist: Industrial plant technician
||Specialist: Electrical fixture installer
|Specialist: Residential electrician
||Specialist: Industrial maintenance electrician
|Specialist: Supervising sign installer
||Specialist: Journeyman sign installer
|Specialist: Low-voltage and/or alarm contractor
||Specialist: Apprentice sign installer
|Memphis / Shelby County low-voltage licensed contractor
- Master A or B Gas Contractor
- Class A or B Gas Installer
- First Class Unlimited Refrigeration Proficiency Contractor
- Third Class Limited Refrigeration Proficiency Contractor
- First Class Steam / Refrigeration Operating Engineer
- Third Class Steam / Refrigeration Operating Engineer
- Master Plumber
- Journeyman Plumber
- Apprentice Plumber
- Septic Tank Cleaner/Installer
Get started now! Follow the link below to apply for your Shelby County, Tennessee Contractors License Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Need help with your Shelby County, Tennessee Contractors License Surety Bond??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.