Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Transporters Surety Bond

Before any person may transport any alcoholic beverages within, into, through, or from this state, except by means of common carrier, that person must post, with the Alcoholic Beverage Commission, an Alcoholic Beverage Transporters Surety Bond, in the amount of $1,000, upon condition that the transporter will not unlawfully transport or deliver any alcoholic beverages within, into, through, or from this state. Evidence that the required bond has been posted must accompany the alcoholic beverages at all times during transportation.

No such bond will be required of any person licensed under this chapter to sell alcoholic beverages at wholesale when those alcoholic beverages are being transported in a vehicle belonging to the licensee.

Get started now!  Follow the link below to apply for your Tennessee Individual Alcoholic Beverage Transporters Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!  

We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Need help with your Tennessee Individual Alcoholic Beverage Transporters Surety Bond??

  • Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
  • [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.