Oregon Trust Companies License Surety Bond
A trust company is an organization that acts as a non-depository fiduciary, trustee, or agent for individuals or businesses in the administration of trust funds, estates, custodial arrangements, stock transfer and registration, and other related services. In order to transact business in the State of Oregon, all Trust Companies must be licensed and provide a Trust Companies License Surety Bond in one of the following amounts:
- Trust size less than $1,000,000.00 require a $50,000.00 surety bond
- Trust size from $1,000,000.00 to $1,499,999.00, require a $100,000.00 surety bond
- For each $500,000.00 or fraction in excess of $1,500,000.00 increase the bond an additional $25,000 to a maximum bond amount of $1,000,000. The statute states that in no event shall a Trust Company License Surety Bond exceed $1,000,000.00
For additional information on the bonding requirements, please reference ORS 709.030.
Get started now! Follow the link below to apply for your Oregon Trust Companies License Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Need help with your Oregon Trust Companies License Surety Bond??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.