Oregon Manufactured Structures Dealer Limited License Surety Bond
Only manufactured dwelling park owners and operators may apply for this license. A business or individual holding this license may sell no more than 10 used manufactured structures during a calender year (January to December) at a single manufactured dwelling park. Each park must be licensed separately and each license requires a separate Manufactured Structures Dealer Limited License Surety Bond.
- abandoned structures sited in the licensee's park
- dwellings purchased by the licensee and sited at the licensee's park at the time of sale
- structures abandoned at another park if the terms of the sale require that the dwelling is to be sited under a rental agreement at the park where sold for at least 12 months following the sale
Get started now! Follow the link below to apply for your Manufactured Structures Dealer Limited License Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Need help with your Manufactured Structures Dealer Limited License Surety Bond??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.