Nevada Motor Vehicle Broker License Surety Bond
If you are operating as a Motor Vehicle Dealer, Broker, Distributor, Lessor, Rebuilder, Manufacturer or Transporter in the State of Nevada you are required to be licensed by the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles. As part of the licensing requirements you are required to post a Motor Vehicle License Surety Bond.
Bond amounts available are as follows:
- $100,000.00 (Lower amounts are available for existing licensees that meet certain financial requirements of the state.)
- $50,000.00 - Motorcycle and Trailer Dealer with unladen weight over 3500lbs
- $10,000.00 - Trailer Dealer for trailers with unladen weight of 3500lbs or less
Get started now! Follow the link below to apply for your Nevada Motor Vehicle Dealer License Surety Bond of Broker and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Need help with your Nevada Motor Vehicle Dealer License Surety Bond of Broker??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.