Nevada Dealer, Broker or Commission Merchant License Surety Bond

In order to act as a broker, dealer or commission merchant or agent in the State of Nevada, you must be licensed as such and provide a Dealer-Broker-Commission Merchant License Surety Bond to the Nevada Department of Agriculture.

  • A Dealer is any person other than broker, commission merchant or cash buyer who is involved in the sale of any farm product or livestock.
  • A Broker is any person other than a dealer, commission merchant or cash buyer, who negotiates the purchase or sale of any farm product and who does not handle either the farm product involved or the proceeds of a sale.
  • A Commission Merchant is any person other than a dealer, broker or cash buyer, who receives on consignment or solicits from the producer for the purpose of resale, or who sells or offers for sale on commission any farm product or livestock, or who in any way handles for the account of, or as an agent of, on a commission basis for any farm products or livestock.

Get started now!  Follow the link below to apply for your Nevada Dealer-Broker-Commission Merchant License Surety Bond  and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!  

We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Need help with your Nevada Dealer-Broker-Commission Merchant License Surety Bond ??

  • Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
  • [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.