Minnesota Certificate of Title Surety Bonds
Why do I need an Minnesota (MN) Certificate of Title Surety Bond?
If you do not have acceptable evidence of ownership for your Motor Vehicle, Boat, Motor Home, Mobile Home, Motorcycle or other titled property, you have the ability to provide the State of Minnesota with a Certificate of Title Surety Bond in order to get a new title so you can register your vehicle. The Bond amount must be 1.5 times the value of the vehicle as determined by MN Dept of Public Safety.
What do I need to get my Minnesota (MN) Certificate of Title Surety Bond?
The application is very simple and straightforward, you will need the following information to complete it:
- Your name and Home Address
- Vehicle Year, Make and Model
- Vehicle Vin # or Serial #
- Amount the bond needs to be for or the value of the vehicle
- Bond form as provided by the state of Minnesota (the state will prepare and provide the required form)
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for your bond
Low Bond rates for Minnesota (MN) Certificate of Title Surety Bonds
Certificate of Title Surety Bonds are typically 1.5% of the required bond amount for applicants with good credit. Don't worry though, bonds up to $30,000.00 do not even require a credit check and for bonds over $30,000, we have Bad Credit bonding programs that we can get your bond approved and issued with the same fast and easy service.
Get your Minnesota (MN) Certificate of Title Surety Bond Now!
Follow the link below to apply for your Minnesota (MN) Certificate of Title Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
Need help with your Minnesota (MN) Certificate of Title Surety Bond??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- EMAIL US and request one of our staff to call you.