Michigan Uniform Vehicle Certificate of Title Bond

Why do I need an Michigan (MI) Certificate of Title Surety Bond? 

If you do not have acceptable evidence of ownership for your Motor Vehicle, Boat, Motor Home, Motorcycle or other titled property, you have the ability to provide the State of Michigan with a Certificate of Title Surety Bond in order to get a new title so you can register your vehicle.  The Bond amount must be 2 times the amount of the vehicle as determined by the office of the MI Secretary of State.

What do I need to get my Michigan (MI) Certificate of Title Surety Bond?

The application is very simple and straightforward, you will need the following information to complete it:

  • Your name and Home Address
  • Year, Make and Model
  • Vehicle Vin Number or Serial Number
  • Amount the bond needs to be for (2 times the value of the vehicle or mobile home)
  • A valid credit or debit card to pay for your bond 

Are you looking to title your Mobile Home or Manufactured home in Michigan?  If so please visit our Michigan Uniform Manufactured Home Certificate of Title Bond page

Low Bond rates for Michigan (MI) Certificate of Title Surety Bonds

Certificate of Title Surety Bonds are typically 1.5% of the required bond amount for applicants with good credit. Don't worry though, bonds up to $30,000.00 do not even require a credit check and for bonds over $30,000, we have Bad Credit bonding programs that we can get your bond approved and issued with the same fast and easy service.  

Apply for your Michigan (MI) Certificate of Title Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!