Florida Dance Studio License Surety Bond
The Florida Dance Studio Act requires all ballroom dance studios or individuals offering ballroom dance studio lessons or services in the State of Florida to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. If the dance studio or individual has been in business for less than three years and receives or requires an advance payment in excess of $250 or receives payments in installments, it must post a Dance Studio License Surety Bond in one of the following amounts:
- $5,000.00 if the dance studio has been in business under the same ownership for less than 1 year
- $10,000.00 if the dance studio has been in business under the same ownership for at least 1 year but less than 2 years
- $15,000.00 if the dance studio has been in business under the same ownership for at least 2 years, but less than 3 years.
Get started now! Follow the link below to apply for your Florida Dance Studio License Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Need help with your Florida Dance Studio License Surety Bond??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.