Colorado Waste Grease Transporter Surety Bond

Any person or business in the State of Colorado actively transporting trap grease in a quantity greater than fifty-five (55) gallons, including commercial freight carriers under contract with a waste grease transporter, must be licensed as a Waste Grease Transporter with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.  As part of the licensing requirement, a Waste Grease Transporter Surety Bond in the amount of $10,000.00 must be posted for financial assurance.

Get started now!  Follow the link below to apply for your Colorado Waste Grease Transporter Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!  

We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Need help with your Colorado Waste Grease Transporter Surety Bond??

  • Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
  • [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.