Colorado Mortgage Loan Originator License Surety Bonds
Individuals who solicit residential mortgage loan applications, offer or negotiate terms of a residential mortgage loan must obtain a Mortgage Loan Originator license from the Colorado Division of Real Estate. As part of the licensing requirements, a Mortgage Loan Originators License Surety Bond is required. There are 3 different levels of bond requirement as listed below:
- $25,000.00 - Mortgage Loan Originator License Bond for Individual
- $100,000.00 - Mortgage Loan Originator License Surety Bond for Exclusive Agents/Employees for Less than 20 Companies
- $200,000.00 - Mortgage Loan Originator License Surety Bond for Exclusive Agents/Employees for More than 20 Companies
Get started now! Follow the link below to apply for your Colorado Mortgage Loan Originator License Surety Bonds and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Need help with your Colorado Mortgage Loan Originator License Surety Bonds??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.