Arizona Motor Vehicle Broker License Surety Bond
Any person who, in the State of Arizona, operates a business for a fee, commission or other valuable consideration offers to provide, provides or represents that the person will provide a service of arranging or assisting in the purchase of a motor vehicle and who is not currently licensed as a:
- New motor vehicle dealer or an employee or agent of a new motor vehicle dealer
- Used motor vehicle dealer or an employee or agent of a used motor vehicle dealer
- Manufacturer or an employee or agent of a manufacturer
- Auctioneer or engaged in the auto auction business
- Wholesale motor vehicle dealer;
Must be licensed as an Arizona Motor Vehicle Broker and as part of the licensing requirements, they must post and maintain a Motor Vehicle Broker License Surety Bond in the amount of $25,000.00.
Get started now! Follow the link below to apply for your Arizona Motor Vehicle Broker License Surety Bond and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!
We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Need help with your Arizona Motor Vehicle Broker License Surety Bond??
- Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
- [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.