Alaska Payment & Performance Surety Bonds
Alaska Payment & Performance Surety Bonds are the ultimate in construction protection for a project owner. By providing a financial guarantee that the bonded contractor will perform according to the terms of the underlying contract and that all labor and material providers will be paid, keeping the project free of liens, the owner can be rest assured that the project will be completed.
These bonds are underwritten based on many different factors, including but not limited to the following:
- The underlying contract and the owners ability to financially support the project
- The financial strength and stability of the contractor
- The creditworthiness of the contractor and its owners
- The work to be performed and the contractors ability to perform
Whether you are a small/emerging contractor or a large/existing contractor looking for a better rate, A1SuretyBonds.com has bonding programs available for all sizes of Alaska Payment & Performance Surety Bonds.
What you will need to apply for an Alaska Payment & Performance Bond:
- Completed Application
- Contract Specifications
- Engineers Estimate,
- Surety Bond Requirements,
- Bond Forms (if provided),
- Liquidated Damages
- For contracts over $250K
- Business Financial Statements
- Personal financial Statements
3 Easy Ways To Apply for your Alaska Payment & Performance Surety Bonds:
Call Us at 800-737-4880
[EMAIL US] to request one of our staff contact you.
Download the Alaska Payment & Performance Surety Bond Packet [HERE]