Michigan (MI) Conservator - Guardian Bonds

Michigan Conservator / Guardianship / Trustee / Custodian Surety Bonds are required of appointed fiduciaries responsible for the administration of the estate of a minor child or an individual that has been legally declared as an incompetent.  Types of conservator / guardianship surety bonds available through A1SuretyBonds.com in the State of Michigan: 

  • Conservator Surety Bonds
  • Guardianship Surety Bond
  • Guardian Ad Litem Surety Bonds - Required by the court of a Temporary Guardian to preserve the assets of the ward during process to appoint a General Guardian.
  • Guardian on the Sale of Real Estate Surety Bonds - Required by the court of a guardian authorizing the sale of real estate belonging to the estate of the ward.  Can also be referred to as Guardian Ad Litem, Special Guardianship Surety Bond, or Temporary Guardianship Surety Bond
  • Committee Surety Bonds
  • Curator Surety Bonds
  • Custodian of a Veteran Surety Bonds - Required by the Department of Veterans Affairs after a veteran, is deemed incapacitated. This bond protect the veteran’s assets from being misapplied or misused by the fiduciary.
  • Trustee Surety Bonds
  • Trustee for the Sale of Real Estate Surety Bonds
  • Receivers / Trustees to manage Property of Businesses

Get started now, follow the link below to apply for your Michigan Probate Surety Bond.  Let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!  We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed! 

Not sure which Michigan Conservator/Guardian Surety Bond you need?? 

  • Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
  • [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.

Get Your Bond Today

It’s fast and easy to get your bond.

  Apply online for a quick decision

  Call (800) 737-4880 to talk to our bond experts

Get Started Here

Select Your Bond Type
Bond Amount?