California Bond of Qualifying Individual - Contractors License Surety Bond

A Surety Bond of Qualifying Individual is required if the license is qualified by the status of a third party that owns 10% or less of the company's voting stock.  A Responsible Managing Employee (RME) or Responsible Managing Officer (RMO) are typical third party qualifiers .  If the license has more than one RME or RMO qualifying the license, each qualifier must comply with the Qualifying Individual Surety Bonding requirements.

Get started now!  Follow the link below to apply for your California Surety Bond of Qualifying Individual and let our expert staff get the bond you need at the lowest possible price!  

We work fast so you can stay focused on your business - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Need some help with your California Surety Bond of Qualifying Individual?? 

  • Call us and let our staff walk you through the process - 800-737-4880
  • [EMAIL US] and request one of our staff to call you.